- Plaster boards, precast concrete panels or OSB panels must be inserted well according to the instructions of the manufacturer.
- Screws and pins must be covered with epoxy resin.
- Joints if plaster boards must be covered with a plaster board net at the minimum width of 50 mm.
- All surfaces must be smooth and cleared of dirt, oil, curing agents and other pollutants.
- All moving particles must be removed and any remaining dust and dirt must be cleaned.
- Edges and corners must be levelled with Lanko 731 repair mortar.
New concrete surfaces:
- Pre-curing of recently casted concrete surfaces must be waited prior to K10 PUR Plus application.
- Undercoating must be performed with Lanko 124, Floor WB or Floor Primer MST prior to the application depending on the surface.
Old concrete surfaces:
- All surfaces must be thoroughly cleaned with the use of a strong detergent and then all detergent residuals must be removed from the surface by way of water jet. The surface must be left for drying for 24 hours depending on air temperature. The surface must be carefully reviewed prior to K10 PUR Plus application and any sharp protrusions, if any, which may lead to membrane perforations must be broken and levelled. Lanko 731 repair mortar must be used for repairs. Undercoating must be performed with Lanko 124, Floor WB or Floor Primer MST prior to the application depending on the surface.
- Recently plastered areas must be cured for 5-7 days depending on minimum air temperature prior to the application.
- Slight surfaces:
- The surfaces must be undercoated with Lanko 124 or Lanko 160/163 depending on the absorbing capacity and brightness of the surface.
- All surfaces must be cleared of rust and oil and the surfaces must be undercoated with Parex Floor MST or Parex Primer EM and/or Parex Primer PR.
- Micro cracks must be covered with one coat of K10 PUR Plus if they are stable.
- Wider cracks than 2 mm must be filled with Lanko 603.
- Wider structural cracks than 2 mm must be filled with Lanko 603 sealant if they are known to be moving and then they must be subjected to 50 mm width of plastic tape.
- One coat of K10 PUR Plus must be applied on the tape and it must be cured not less than for 2 hours prior to the second coat application.