- Cement based, high performance and C2F class adhesive mortar reinforced with chemical additives, polymers and mineral fillers and used for bonding granites, ceramics, tiles, marbles, glazed tiles, glass mosaics etc. to floors.
- Indoor and outdoor areas
- Floor applications
- On the surfaces requiring high performance such as floor heating
- Ceramic coatings in balconies, terraces and on roofs
- Shopping malls, schools, hospitals and industrial areas exposed to crowded pedestrian and cargo traffic
- Adhesion of tiles, ceramics, granites, glazed tiles and glass mosaics
Initial bond strength: ≥ 1,0N/mm2
Bond strength after immersion in water: ≥ 1,0N/mm2
Bond strength after thermal aging: ≥ 1,0N/mm2
Bond strength after freeze-thaw cycles: ≥ 1,0N/mm2
Open time bond strength: ≥ 0,5N/mm2
Slippage: < 0,5mm
Service temperature: (-30˚C) – (+60˚C)
Reaction to fire: Class A1
Depends on + 23 ± 2°C temperature and 50 ± 5% relative humidity conditions.